Cart is empty.
GPRS/GSM Communicator Module PCS250G
Using cellular networks, the PCS250G reports to the monitoring station's automation software via GPRS, ensuring that all communication is fast, reliable, and stable. The PCS250G can be used as a backup to a traditional landline, or as a primary communicator where no landline is available.
- Brand: Paradox
- Compact, sleek design
- Instant notification of panel supervision loss
- Easily arm/disarm the system via SMS
- Report alarms by text messages to up to 16 cellular phone numbers
- Simple installation with 4-wire serial connection
- Supports 2 GSM provider SIM cards for provider redundancy
- Tamper switch support
- Optional rod antenna can be installed up to 18m (60ft) from the module using optional antenna cable extensions depending on the local signal strength
- In GPRS mode, messages are secured with 128-bit (MD5) and 256-bit (AES) encryption
- Certification: EN 50136 ATS 5 Class II, Certification Body Intertek