Cart is empty.
GPRS/GSM Communicator Module PCS250
Using cellular networks, the PCS250G reports to the monitoring station's automation software via GPRS, ensuring that all communication is fast, reliable, and stable. The PCS250G can be used as a backup to a traditional landline, or as a primary communicator where no landline is available.
- Brand: Paradox
- Compact, sleek design
- Report events to the IPR512 GPRS/IP Monitoring Receiver and/or IPRS-7 IP/GPRS PC Receiver Software
- Report via text message (up to 16 cell phone numbers)
- Control panel communication supervision
- End-user can arm or disarm the system by sending a text message (SMS) to the PCS250
- Send pre-recorded voice messages to up to 8 telephone numbers to report alarms using the optional VDMP3 Paradox Plug-in Voice Module (GSM mode)
- Simple installation with 4-wire serial connection
- Optional rod antenna can be installed up to 18m (60ft) from the module using optional antenna cable extensions depending on the local signal strength
- 128-bit (MDS) and 256-bit (AES) encryption (GPRS mode)
- Increase the distance between the panel and the PCS250 module with an RS485 link (GSM mode only via e-bus). A CVT485 module must be added to the panel in order to accomplish this
- Report via GSM (CID, SIA)