Nano Station Loco M9
The Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M900 take the same concept from the original Ubiquiti NanoStation with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The New Ubiquiti NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of Ubiquiti NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any Ubiquiti NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti's Instant 802.3af adapter.
- Brand: Ubiquiti
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Enclosure Size: 164mm length x 199mm width x 72cm height
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- RF Connector: External SMA
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
INTEGRATED 2x2 MIMO ANTENNA (There is also an external RP-SMA connector for external higher gain antenna)
- Frequency Range: 902-928MHz
- Gain: 7.5 dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB minimum
- Max VSWR: 1.3:1
- H-pol Beamwidth: 60 deg.
- V-pol Beamwidth: 60 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 60 deg.